Final Project - Build a Solar System
- Create a solar system using any variety of items you choose.
- The solar system must show the planets in order from or around the sun and the asteroid belt's location
- The solar systems must include rings and/or moons for the planets that have them.
- Colors of the planets must be somewhat accurate.
- Proportinal size of the planets must be somewhat accurate.
- The project should also include a one to two page report on the sun and your choice of ONE planet.
- Students may choose to work on their own or with ONE classmate
* Planets can be made out of
- styrofoam balls, buttons, container lids, candy, food, etc.
* Projects may be on
- display boards, cookie sheets, poster boards, cardboard, construction paper, etc
* Displays may stand, be in a diorama, lay flat, or hang
* There are a ton of ideas and suggestions online - Pinterest is a great resource! Be creative and HAVE FUN!
Project and paper are Due Tuesday, May 19th.